Make yourself seaworthy with our Fisherman's Rib Scarf Kit! Inspired by the famous fisherman sweater style - this scarf is made with the Fisherman's Rib Stitch, which creates a lofty, stretchy and plush fabric.
We provide all the materials you need + easy to follow video and photo instruction for each step! This project is recommended for intermediate knitters who have experience with the knit and purl stitch.
- The finished scarf is about 5.5 feet long.
- Time: 10 - 15 Hours
- Level: Intermediate
- Materials Included: -4 x Balls & Chunky Merino Wool -Size 15 Straight Needles -Custom Pattern -Embroidery Needle -Video Instruction
- Care: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Skills Covered: -Cast on -Purl stitch -Fisherman's rib stitch -Add ball of yarn -Bind off
- Made in United States of America